The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of this web site and related web sites, including the use of the information services offered on the Site.
In accessing and using the Site, you agree to be bound by these conditions so please read this section carefully before proceeding. If you do not accept these conditions, you must refrain from using the Site. These conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
Confirmation & Guarantee Policy
The intended stay has to be booked by a written document (e-mail) well in advance, which shall be confirmed subject to availability.
Confirmed stay email will be sent on receipt of complete payment.
All extra facilities and services utilized will have to be settled directly at the hotel or resort by cash/credit card.
All confirmed reservations are only guaranteed upon receiving 100% advance payment.
We reserve the right to release non-guaranteed reservations.
The Checkout time and Check-in time may be different for different destinations; early check-in or late checkout is subject to availability and on chargeable basis.
The rates indicated depend s on the type of accommodation and occupancy available.
All guests must abide by the rules and regulations of the hotel or resort.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Full Advance against booking is mandatory.
Bookings done for any hotel or resort is solely limited to availability and responsibility of the respective hotel. Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd is working as a commission agent/travel agent/consultant/revenue manager/representor/consolidator of the respective hotel and cannot be held liable for non-availability, cancellations due to any unforeseen circumstances or other damages whatsoever.
Primary guest must be 18 Years old or above to be able check-in at the hotel.
You need to carry a valid Personal Identity Proof to check-in at our hotels, failing which the hotel may deny checking you in and providing the room, and there may be penalties levied on booking.
Proof of Identity Details:
Foreign National Guests: Need to carry Original Passport and Visa for check-in, and entry into any restricted areas, for example, forests, heritage monuments, etc. Scanned Copy of the same should be emailed to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian National Guests: Need to carry Original Government approved Identity Card (Driving License/Aadhar Card/Passport/Voters ID card) of each and every residing guests, including children. The same has to be submitted at the time of check-in. Please note that pan card will NOT be accepted as a photo ID.
Early check-in/late checkouts are subject to availability and the hotel may charge for the same at the time of checkout. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or resulted from a mistake or error. Subject to the Kolkata (West Bengal) Jurisdiction.
Extra Adult & Child Policy
Extra Adult will be charged as per extra adult rates. These extra adult charges do not include extra bed charges which shall be levied separately if the guest chooses to avail extra bed facilities.
Any child above the age of 6 is considered as an adult. For children aged 0-5 child, the stay is complimentary, but charges for extra bed shall apply if the guest chooses to avail extra bed facilities.
Rules & Regulations of Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd
By booking/making reservation of the tour/stay, the guest agrees to comply with all the rules and regulations of the resort/hotel.
In order to make the tour/stay most enjoyable and for the safety and security of all concerned it is mandatory for each and every guest to abide by the following rules and regulations:
- During the tour/stay, the guest(s) are requested not to create any nuisance such as to disturb, irritate or annoy the other guest(s) and shall cooperate fully with Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd and the hotel/resort of their stay.
- Guest must adhere to all the house rules of the hotel/resort of their stay.
- All Rules and Regulation of the Respective Booked Hotel or Resort are automatically and Mandatory to be accepted by the Guest/Booker while booking or transacting anything with Sovereign Hotels & Resort Pvt Ltd directly or through the website (www.sovereignhotels.in).
- It will be the sole responsibility of the guest(s) to take care of their children and private belongings during the entire stay.
- In case of an accident and/or unseemly incident, Sovereign Hotels & Resort Pvt Ltd, the hotel/resort of your stay or its staff members cannot be held responsible for anything.
- Neither the guest(s) nor any other person shall have the right of action claim, whatsoever against Sovereign Hotels & Resort Pvt Ltd, the hotel/resort of your stay or its staff members in respect of any injury whether fatal or otherwise.
- Sovereign Hotels & Resort Pvt Ltd or its staff members will not be responsible for any inconvenience or delay to the guest(s) howsoever and whatsoever caused, or of any loss or damage to the guest(s) and/his property, howsoever/whatsoever caused.
- For the Safety and Security of the guest(s) and the staff members, Sovereign Hotels & Resort Pvt Ltd reserves the right and may be compelled to debar guest(s) from any tour/stay during its pendency. This clause shall also be applicable to those guest(s) who fail to comply with any of the foregoing rules and regulations.
- It is compulsory for all guests to produce a valid government approved identity card for checking in at Sovereign Hotels & Resort Pvt Ltd or the hotel of your stay booked via Sovereign Hotels & Resort Pvt Ltd, the absence of an identity card for an individual may result in barring them entry into the resort or hotel.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction Only.
Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd always intends to sell or manage accommodations as per the required standard and as claimed and intimated by the hotels. Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd also does a basic quality check while contracting the hotel for the first time. However, the customer needs to understand that the management of the given hotel, in general, is solely responsible for upkeep, and provision of facilities and amenities at the hotel during your stay and it is controlled by the hotel. Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd cannot be held responsible for any negligence on the part of the hotel management. Our total liability to you is limited to the price of the booking only. All warranties are excluded and in no circumstances, will we be responsible for any indirect or other damages not described above.
You accept that all information provided on the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any linked website is general information and is not in the nature of advice.
You also accept that all of the information is provided on an “as is” basis and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon the information and the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any linked website.
Whilst Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd seeks to ensure that the information is reliable and accurate, errors and omissions may occur and therefore, to the extent permitted by law, Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd does not make or give any representation or warranty (express or implied) of any kind as to any matter relating to the Site and any linked website, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose.
In particular, Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd does not warrant that:
- the Information or any other material accessed through the Site, including via any linked website is reliable, accurate or complete including, without limitation, information relating to prices and availability; or
- your access to information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any linked website will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
- Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on the information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any linked website. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material.
- Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd may from time to time update, modify or add to the information, including these conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Site. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new information shall be subject to these conditions.
- Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd does not guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
In no event shall Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
- your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site; or
- your use of or reliance on information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any linked website;
- including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information.
These conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these conditions are hereby excluded.
You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions that the process which you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Without limitation, you are responsible for ensuring that your own computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. For the removal of doubt, Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site or any linked website.
Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd does not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Site or any linked website will be free from any virus, infection or other condition which has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and checks to satisfy your own particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.
You must ensure that any information which you provide to Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd is accurate and complete and does not contain any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other form of interference which may damage the computer system of Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd or the information which may detrimentally interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd system, data or information .
Force Majeure Policy
Sovereign Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd is exempt from all liabilities/obligations/confirmations/guarantees in case of the occurrence a Force Majeure Events, including but not limited to:
- Act of God (such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods)
- War, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilisation, requisition, or embargo;
- Rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, or civil war;
- Contamination by radio-activity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radio-active toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- Riot, commotion, strikes, go slows, lock outs or disorder, unless solely restricted to employees of the Supplier or of his Subcontractors; or
- Acts or threats of terrorism